Join Theresa Wilson and Amanda Riley for a
200 Hour Vinyasa Teacher Training
in Plainfield, Illinois
Four weekend modules and one long weekend
Winter 2018 Session Dates
A typical weekend schedule will likely look like this:
Friday 5:30pm-10:30pm Saturday 10:00am-10:00pm Sunday 8:00am-6:00pm
****these hours are subject to change based on studio and instructor availability
The long weekend will be full twelve hour days. We will cut hours during the long weekend if we have accumulated additional hours during the course.
This is a Teacher Training for those serious about becoming an amazing teacher.
Upon completing this training you will be confidant enough to get up in front of a class and guide them through their experience and share parts of yours . You will teach segments of a class every single day, several times a day. We use a hands on approach to teaching and you will be coached not only by Theresa and Amanda but by your peers and other guest teachers.
During this training you will learn something new about yourself daily. You will learn something new about yoga and it's eight limbs daily. You will learn how important your community is every moment of your training. You will evolve not only as a yoga teacher but as a human being as well.
Before you leave our training you will have the skills and confidence of an experienced teacher. How?
- Move your body daily. The practice will become a part of you.
- Learn how to teach by teaching during live classes.
- Practice presence and mindfulness.
- Discussion about the principles of yoga and whatever else comes up.
- Pose clinics focusing on alignment, contraindications, modifications, and variations.
- Discover how to teach without using words (Hands on Assisting).
- An in-depth look at anatomy and how to manipulate the bones and muscles to move deeper into a pose.
- Study the yoga sutras, yamas and niyamas then discuss how they fit into our modern life.
- You will present a workshop and teach a full one hour class by the end of your training.
- Learn the business of yoga from people who have been there, done that.
- And MUCH MORE EVERY DAY!
You will become the teacher YOU are meant to be, NOT the teacher we think you should be.
Members of Twist Yoga Lounge (those holding an autopay) Save $200!
Register by December 15 and save another $200!
Payment plans are available
Preferred method of payment: Please make checks out to Two and Too, LLC. Send to: Theresa Wilson, 3807 Looking Post Ct, Naperville, IL 60564.
Credit cards are accepted. A 3% fee will be added to your grand total if you use a credit card.